Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Almost Forgot!

So I mentioned a while back that I was looking for a new purse. Well, I went to Burlington Coat Factory on Sunday and I FOUND ONE! I'm super excited. I also found a cute pair of sandals for this summer, if our bipolar desert weather ever realizes that it's June and time to be warm!

My awesome new purse.

And my sweet new shoes with my adorable cat in the background.

I also got my yearbook on Tuesday!

My senior picture.

For some reason, our yearbook decided to devote an ENTIRE spread to Harry Potter. Sad, but true. Personally, I think the space could have been used better, but I know a LOT of people who were happy about this.

Me and some of my friends at lunch. I'm so proud of our yearbook staff. This is one of the best yearbooks our school has seen in a long time. I was Editor-in-Chief my eighth grade year and my friend was EIC for her senior year, so I totally know about the stress that goes with producing a great book. Speaking of my friend, the EIC, she is graduating tomorrow night! I'm so excited for her and I will definitely be in the audience cheering! Yay graduation!
Loves


No comments:

Post a Comment