Monday, January 9, 2012

In Summary

Wow. I meant to post this much sooner, but time has a way of getting away from me. I have one more week of winter break. I just called SouthWest to list my non-revenue stand-by travel for Sunday. I also just ordered my textbooks for the semester. I've been keeping pretty busy over the last few days. The weather is gorgeous, so I've been taking my mom's dogs out for runs every single day. It's going to be hard to go back to cold weather. So far, I've kept up with the one resolution I made this year. I decided to read my Bible cover to cover this year. I've never done it before and I'm really looking forward to it. The rest of my home church is doing it too, so each sermon on the weekend will be related to the reading from that week, which helps because I am now encouraged to stay caught up on the reading. My church also made journals available for purchase that has a page for every day with that day's readings posted. I'm only nine days in, but I'm really optimistic about staying caught up. I think I can do it. For the rest of the week, I have some housekeeping stuff to get done before I go back to school, but I'm also going to try and enjoy the remainder of my time off as much as possible.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment