Friday, May 24, 2013

Currently

So, as you've probably noticed, my Pinterest Finds posts have missed a few weeks. I should be back with those next week *fingers crossed*, but in the meantime here's a little bit about my life at this moment.

Loving/Making me happy: Summer. I have so many things to look forward to in the next couple of months and I am excited for what is in store. My semester ended a couple of weeks ago, and I really feel like I have the time to focus on my summer plans now that I don't need to worry about school.
Watching: Well, I finished watching Friends, and I didn't know what to do with myself for a little while. Last weekend I rented a few movies from RedBox and had a mini marathon. Now, I'm using some of my free time to watch Justice League on Netflix. I know it's cheesy, and meant for kids, but I can't help myself. I just love super heroes, okay?
Looking forward to: So many things. In the immediate future, going home. I leave bright and early Monday morning and I am beyond ready to be home. I'm not working at all while I'm home, which will be awesome. I'll be able to just hang out, go visit people and rest before my European adventure. I have 35 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes until I leave for Ireland, and 56 days, 6 hours and 4 minutes until I get to visit Amsterdam. I still can't believe this trip is happening. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and try to blog a little bit while I'm there.
Listening to: Still listening to Demi Lovato. I bought her new album when it came out last week and I love it. I have a feeling I'll be listening to it for most of my drive on Monday.
Eating: Whatever food I have left in my pantry. Since I'm leaving, I'm not doing any grocery shopping, so I'm consuming lots of cereal, sandwiches, and snacks that were left over from me being in school. I am super excited to stop at In-N-Out on my way home though. I've been craving an animal-style cheese burger for weeks.
Reading: I started a new book called The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery last week. It's interesting so far, but it's hard to tell where this is going. We'll see how it goes. I did borrow Les Misérables from the library, but I couldn't concentrate on what was going on, so I returned it. I will read that book at some point, but not when my brain is so scattered.

And that's my life right now. Thanks to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for the inspiration for these posts!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment