Friday, October 8, 2010

Yikes!

So I got some really big news this week. The University of New Mexico accepted me!
*image via google*
I couldn't even open the envelope I was so excited! I am so thankful. UNM is my first choice and I don't want to be anywhere else.The Cal-State and UC systems opened last Friday and all of my friends are freaking out about their applications and stressing about being accepted. It is such a relief to not have to worry about that. I do not envy them. I am also currently on a Lady GaGa thing. I don't really like her lyrics, but her voice is pretty interesting and I like the music. My grandparents flew in on Tuesday and will be here until Thursday. Things are pretty hectic around here, but I'm managing pretty well. Also, I mentioned in a previous post that I've been convinced to read Harry Potter. I must admit that I'm enjoying them. I just finished the fifth book, which was horribly boring and ended with the death of my favorite character (which I'm still bitter over, by the way). So far, the third book has been my favorite. We shall soon see how this progresses, haha. My goodness, I've overloaded you with text. My bad. 
Loves, Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment