Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Homeward Bound

I am currently posting this from Phoenix International Airport. My next flight leaves at 2:40 and then I'll be back home! As fun as my trip was, home sounds so good right now. I stayed an extra day to catch some good weather in the Florida pan-handle and it was totally worth it. I have a horrible sun burn that hurts like crazy, but I loved every minute of my long day in the sun yesterday. We were in Orlando earlier in the week (I'll be posting pictures in the next few days) and then we drove back up to the pan-handle where my family lives. We ate sea food, had really good snow-cones and had a blast riding jet skis in the sound. The water in the Gulf of Mexico makes you think of the Caribbean and the sand makes the hills look covered in snow. I'm so thankful to have gotten to take this trip and spend time with my extended family. I am also very thankful that my travel has gone smoothly today. Flying stand-by can be very stressful, but today it has been effortless. Once I get my pictures organized, I'll post some for you.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment