Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Camp Experience

Of all the years I've been going to summer camp, this year was probably one of the best. Being a counselor is much more fun and fulfilling than being a camper. My girls and I had an excellent week and I can't wait to do it again next year. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I will have pictures in my next post because I'M GOING TO FLORIDA! I am so excited. I'll be at Universal Studios in Orlando for three days and then back to my cousin's house, which is right on the beach in the Gulf of Mexico. I can't wait. I leave tomorrow, and I'll be back on the 18th, hopefully. I'm taking my computer on this trip, so I'll keep you posted. This is what summer is all about. Fun trips and enjoying the company of people you love. This is probably my last free summer for a long time, since I will probably have to get a job next summer, so I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Are you all enjoying summer as much as I am? I really hope so.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment