Monday, November 14, 2011

Awaken

"I am a warrior princess. I am a daughter of the Most High God, and He has a personal interest in my life and a specific plan for me. With Him, I can not fail."

This was the theme of the conference I went to in Colorado Springs this last weekend. It was an amazing conference and I went with an amazing group of girls. I feel so renewed and so refreshed. We did some crazy stuff and had a blast, but we also learned some great lessons. It was the perfect girl's weekend.
We road tripped it to Colorado Springs on Friday...
...got a little crazy at the Everyday Sunday concert that followed the message on Friday night...
...took a super awkward picture with the band after the concert...
...woke up early for day 2 of the conference...
...participated in an AWESOME concert with the amazing Barlow Girls (I love them. They are my new role models. So fantastic!)...
...and went on an awesome hike to a pretty waterfall Sunday morning before heading home.

This weekend was absolutely incredible and I am so blessed to have these lovely ladies in my life. God totally provides and takes care of His own.
Loves

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun! Glad to see you posting :)
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete