Saturday, November 5, 2011

Patience

College is an excellent teacher of that elusive virtue patience. Waiting for the weekend, waiting for time off, waiting waiting waiting. November is going to put the skills that I have learned over the last few months to the test. Next weekend, I get to go to a conference in Colorado Springs. Two weeks after that, I get to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving. At the end of the month, I get my car back. It's all a matter of being patient and trying not to go insane while I wait. Thankfully, I do have some things to keep me busy in between the big things. Tonight, I'm going to see my school's production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I am super excited. Do you have any big plans for the month of November? Anything that's hard to wait for? Things to keep you occupied? Have a great rest of the weekend guys!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment