Friday, December 2, 2011

Currently

So, I saw this post on Krista's blog and on Danielle's blog, so I finally got around to jumping on the band wagon. Ready? Here we go!
Obsessing over: How I Met Your Mother. My cousin introduced me to this show at Thanksgiving and the first six seasons are on Netflix play instant. I love it. It's a really cute idea for a show and Neil Patrick Harris is my absolute favorite. I'm also obsessed with The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. AMAZING.
Working on: Finishing my first semester of college. I have one week of classes left and four finals to take the week after that. I have a final project due on Monday, so that's my main focus this weekend.
Thinking about: Going home. I can't wait to see all my friends and family and rest and relax.
Anticipating: Christmas! And my birthday, since they are on the same day :) This is my favorite time of the year and I am so glad it's finally here again!
Listening to: Various Christmas albums on my iTunes account. I don't break these out until after Thanksgiving, but after that, I play them non-stop. The album playing right now is BarlowGirl's Home for Christmas. So good.
Drinking: Right now, nothing. I did have a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks earlier though. That drink is pretty much Christmas in a cup. Yummy.
Wishing: For my homework to magically disappear. I really need to get some stuff done this weekend. We'll see how that goes...

In other news, I went with some friends to a piercing place today and I got my tragus pierced!

I love it. It really didn't hurt that bad and the place that we went to was super professional. The guy who pierced it was friendly and engaging and made me feel totally at ease. So glad I did it.
Loves


No comments:

Post a Comment