Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One Week

There's one week left of my first semester of college. I'm all registered for classes next semester, but before I can think about that, I have four finals, a presentation and an oral exam to get through first. Tomorrow is my oral exam for Spanish, I have my pre-cal final at 10 am on Monday, a presentation for my honors class at 1 and my written final for spanish at 3. Tuesday, I have my geology final at 7:30 in the morning (kill me) and then I'll spend the rest of the day packing, doing laundry and organizing my dorm. Wednesday, I have my linguistics final at 10 am, and then I'm headed to the airport to fly home! I am so excited to be going home and I am beyond ready for this semester to be over. There were definite highlights, definite low moments, but I think it was a good experience. Hopefully, next semester goes even better. I'm taking 18 credit hours next semester, and I'm going to try and find a job on top of that. Hopefully I don't bite off more than I can chew...But that's a month away. For now, I'm going to get through this last week so I can concentrate on family, friends and being home with nothing to do.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment