Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello Again

So far, today has been a good day. I'm on track to be a distinguished scholar, I got an A on my government test today and I'm watching last night's episode of Survivor. My family has been watching Survivor since Season 1. I'm a little bummed that they moved to Wednesday nights because now I can't watch with my family. I do, however, love the fact that I can watch it commercial free online the next day. You win some, you lose some. This season looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Two former players have come to play again and there's a new twist on the game. Of course, there's some really annoying people, but it wouldn't be Survivor without them.
Later, I have swim practice, which will not be fun. One of the heaters in the pool is broken and the covers haven't been able to go on because of our crazy desert wind. The water is ridiculously cold. The air is ridiculously cold. The wind is ridiculously cold. So, as you can tell, it will be a cold night. Thank goodness for hot showers.
Loves

1 comment:

  1. You and your family crack me up! I can't believe you still watch that show after soooo long :)
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete