Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Update

Look at me and my bad self. Taking a picture of myself while driving, rocking my awesome new red lipstick. 
Haha, so this weekend has been pretty good. I got to spend some time with a friend, went to church, volunteered at church, had a guitar lesson and dealt with seven to eight teenage boys. I, thankfully, have the day off tomorrow, so I'll be going to swim practice early and then maybe going to see I am Number Four later in the afternoon. I just have to find someone to go with me.
I love the sky here in our cute little desert. The clouds are so awesome. 
Currently, I have the soundtrack to Wicked stuck in my head. I mentioned before that my mom and I are going to see it in March, and in preparation, I've been listening to the soundtrack. Unfortunately, its still a little early to be getting psyched for that, but I can't help it. I have so much to look forward to! I'm going to go watch Easy A with my mom, so have a good rest of the night, and enjoy tomorrow, whether you have it off or not!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment