Thursday, April 14, 2011

Accomplishment

*weheartit*

Today was successful. I completed two scholarships and am working on another one. I had my first day of work today and will continue to work Monday thru Thursday from now until the end of the school year. I am making progress on my projects and am continuing to work hard at swim. Most importantly, I only have 39 school days left until graduation. 39! It's so close, and yet it is still so far away. These last few months are going to be difficult and busy. The nice thing about this is that the time will go by faster. The bad thing? I'm going to be super burnt out. It isn't anything I can't handle, though. I am so excited for the end of the year. Starting May 14, my life will be immensely easier. May 13 is the last day of AP tests. Most of my classes will be done after that and swim will be over as well. I will have so much more time (I hope) to relax and enjoy the last few days of high school. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment