Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bleh

I just realized that I never updated you guys on the status of my pool. Remember this post? Yeah, that was like forever ago. The pool has been done for a couple of weeks now, but the weather has been too bipolar for us to enjoy it. It looks nice though.
This whole week has been pretty nice, but the next two will be ridiculously crazy. I have a swim meet tomorrow, my Psych AP test on Monday, my Spanish AP test on Tuesday, my English AP test on Thursday and league finals on Thursday as well. My last AP test (government) is on the following Tuesday. And then prom is the Saturday after that. Insane, I know. After that, though, things calm down a LOT, thank goodness. I'll try to keep you guys updated about stuff over the next few weeks as my high school  career comes to a close. I will definitely be doing a huge prom post. Until then, have a nice relaxing weekend!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment