Friday, March 1, 2013

Little Update

(Some instagram pictures I've posted recently. The one on the left is my sad attempt to do a winged eyeliner, and the one on the right is a picture of me at work. I'm a floor manager at Popejoy Hall, the theater on campus that has wonderful plays and musical events.)

Hi all! It's been a little while since I've updated my poor, little, neglected blog, and I really don't want to start my homework right now, so I'm here instead! Not much is new in my life at the moment. School and work take up most of my time, which is a little crazy. My classes are all going well though, so I really can't complain...well...I shouldn't be able to complain, but somehow I still do. Thankfully, there is only one week between me and Spring Break! Next Friday, I get to go home and relax for a week. I will have homework to do, but the time with my family will be nice. I will also be getting my passport over the break, or starting the process at least, because I am going to IRELAND in July! I was accepted for a summer study abroad program based in Cork, Ireland, and I am so excited. I cannot wait to go. It's still far enough away that I haven't started stressing or panicking about traveling overseas by myself, but as it gets closer, I will be freaking out. I've never been outside the country before, so this should be interesting. Other than that though, not much is new in my life. This post started as a 'Currently' post, but I had nothing to write about! So, rambling, free range posting it is. Have a good weekend!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment