Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pinterest Finds, Vol. 1

It's not an understatement when I say that I've been neglecting my blog recently. In order to remedy that situation, I'm going starting this feature where I share things that I've pinned on Pinterest. Like I mentioned in this post, I enjoy exercising my creativity visually. I'm not an artist by any means, nor does my imagination spark a lot of original work. Pinterest has helped me express my creative side by allowing me to collect images I find beautiful, funny, or interesting. My pins range from fashion to hair and beauty to quotes, pictures of famous people, and random things I find funny. Each week, I'm going to share three of my pins from the week, with the website they originally came from. I'll link to my Pinterest page at the bottom of each post. If you like what you see, feel free to pin from my blog or follow one or all of my boards on Pinterest. If you would like to join me and create your own Pinterest post, link up in the comments! I love seeing what other people pin and what speaks to them. Now, on to my pins!

1. I love the idea of coordinating, but not matching bridesmaid dresses for a wedding. Every girl is made differently, and should be able to wear something that flatters their figure and shows off their personality. If I ever get married, I will be doing this for my maids.

2. So I'm guessing most of you are familiar with the grumpy cat meme? This picture I pinned the other day combines three of my favorite things: cats, Disney and sarcasm. 

3. I love up-do's, and my inability to do anything with my hair but straighten it or put it in a pony tail makes me love them any more. This style is so sweet and simple and would be pretty if used for a wedding hair-style. 
*broken link*

So there you have it, my top three pins from the week. Hopefully having a weekly feature will motivate me to not only stay caught up with blogging week to week, but inspire me to blog more often about other things as well. Love you all!

My Pinterest page/username: mtolsma





No comments:

Post a Comment