Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Parties!

This is a little late, but better late than never right? I had some great fun over the weekend. Friday, a bunch of my friends came over and we messed around and played games and ate a ton of food. Saturday, we had our Christmas party at church. It was so much fun. The theme was 'dress to impress' which gave me the chance to get a little itty bit overdressed, which was fun.
These last couple days I've just been vegging out at home and relaxing. It has been raining steadily since Sunday night and I'm loving it. (I'll have pictures of the flooding and stuff later.)
In other news, I went to see The Voyage of the Dawn Treader today. It sucked. They basically took the plot from the book, which was amazing, if I do say so myself, and crumpled it up and burned it. The movie was cheesy and lame and not at all what I was wanting it to be. I am so disappointed. If they continue with the Narnia movies, they need to start following the books more closely. Why bother making a book into a movie if you are going to change everything about the plot. Call it something else, at least, or don't make it at all. Goodness.
Ranting over. Deep breath and moving on. Like I said, I'll get some pictures of the rain and stuff up soon. Only 4 more days 'til Christmas!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment