Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! Remember the reason for the season. My family is shaking things up this year. we're going to church at 9:30 tonight and opening gifts after. My grandparents are coming up tomorrow to celebrate both Christmas and my birthday. Normally, we are out of town for Christmas because our family lives elsewhere. This year, most of my family is out of town, so we decided to stay home. Now to explain my random post from yesterday. We went out as a family yesterday and I was taken out to dinner for my birthday. We went to this amazing fish restaurant. They had alligator on the menu, so we decided to try it. Turns out, it doesn't taste like chicken. Tastes more like fish, go figure. Anyway, we really enjoyed ourselves and the food was great.
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment