Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Post of 2010

I won't say that this year has flown by, but it is pretty amazing that it's almost over. Before I get to the new stuff, let me tie up some loose ends on the old stuff. We had a very nice Christmas. We got most of what we were asking for and enjoyed the time spent with family. We're keeping things pretty quiet for New Year's as well. I'm going to Knott's Berry Farm with a couple of my friends on Saturday and I'm super excited. I'm also very excited for 2011. It's going to be a pretty big year for me. Lots of new things are in store.
I'm not a huge fan of making New Year's resolutions, but this year, I think I'll make a few little ones.
1. Graduate high school with my sanity intact. First semester was crazy. I can't even imagine how much I'll have to deal with second semester.
2. Get all my stuff for college ready so that I am prepared to move. I'm moving twelve hours away, which is just as scary as it is exciting.
3. Keep God involved with everything. I often fall into the habit of pushing God aside, or only remembering Him during my devotions. He is a huge part of my life and I want to keep it that way, since my life really belongs to Him anyway.
Anyone else have a resolution?
Have a very happy New Year!
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment