Thursday, December 9, 2010

Perspective

Day 23- a picture that describes my life
*weheartit*
I love this picture. It's so hard to remember to keep things in perspective as life is piling up on me. There are so many things that need to be done, too many commitments. So much is going on that it is easy to forget the reasons that I even do these crazy things in the first place. I've mentioned God before, but I honestly could not get anything done if I did not have Him. My life would have no purpose. I've been trying to handle things on my own lately, but I stopped today and remembered to give my worries to God. I gave Him the rest of my day and I felt a huge burden lift from my shoulders. Yes, I still have a million things to take care of. Yes, I'm still concerned about certain aspects of my life right now, but knowing that I have given these things to God has given me peace about what is out of my control.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment