Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yay!

First, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my friend Jaqueline at Diamond in the Dark! Today marks the first year of her wonderful blog's existence and I am so glad she started. I love you!
In other news, I received a letter from the University of New Mexico this week informing me that I am a recipient of their Amigo scholarship. This scholarship, worth about 14,000 dollars, gives me in state tuition. I'm super excited! My friends are all jealous because they are staying in state to go to school and my tuition is still less money than theirs! Haha, all joking aside, I can't wait to go to college. I'm still waiting to hear if I received the presidential or the regent's scholarship, but I have a good feeling about those, so I'm not that worried. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment