Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March!

The pretty sky on the last day of February.

Yay! March is finally here! I have so much to look forward to this month! Unfortunately, all the good stuff comes at the end of the month, not the beginning. But turning the page of my calendar makes those things seem that much closer! Spring break starts on the 28th, my mom and I are going to Costa Mesa to see Wicked on the 29th and I get to house sit for someone the 31st through the 3rd! I'll know by next week whether or not I got the job I applied/interviewed for. (The interview went great, by the way.) I do have a quick question for any poetry lovers out there. We have individual poetry assignments to do over the next few months and I don't know what poem to pick. My poet is Wilfred Owen and I can choose between "Anthem for Doomed Youth", "Dulce et Decorum Est", and "Disabled". So far I think I like "Dulce" and "Disabled" best, but I'm leaning more towards "Disabled". Any opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment