Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wicked

Yesterday was so amazing! The show was amazing, plus I got to spend the whole afternoon with my mom. We got down to Costa Mesa around 3:30. We walked around the South Coast Plaza a bit and tried on dresses in Macy's for an hour. The make-up counters are right next to the junior's section, so we got our make-up done before heading to dinner. Here's the embarrassing bit. We looked up restaurants in the AAA tour book before we went. We chose a restaurant because it said 'American cuisine from $12-$47'. Sounds reasonable, right? Wrong. The appetizers were $12. So, we talked to our waiter and walked out. Whoops...So we went and parked the car in the parking garage for the event and walked to T.G.I. Fridays. We both ate for $38 and enjoyed our meal. Then we walked back to the hall that the show was in, took our seats and waited for the show to start.
The show was absolutely fantastic. I didn't want it to end. I could watch this play over and over and over again and never be bored. I love musicals. I would rather go see a play than a movie. I'm so happy that I got to go see Wicked and spend the day with my mom. :)
Loves

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time!! :3 That's wonderful.
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete