Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Boy

Hi! I do still exist! I have not fallen off the face of the planet...yet. Things have been crazy busy. But the end is in sight, finally. I have three more days of school and then two weeks off for Spring Break! The weather has been just as crazy as my schedule. It was warm last week and now this week we are having some winter-like storms...not fun. I love the cold, but the week of warm weather was so nice. We are in the process of putting a pool in and I would like the weather to be warm enough to actually use it. I'll leave you with some pics of the pool and I promise I'll be back by the end of the week to catch up more.
The beginning, back in February...



We did NOT want traditional blue pool tile...so we followed the desert and went brown instead.

Right after the concrete was poured...we have a rock instead of a diving board...

What it looks like today! The gates are coming on Friday. Then we are waiting for the final inspection so we can do the plaster and pour the water and swim!
Loves
ps....Exactly one week from today, my mom and I are going to see Wicked! 



No comments:

Post a Comment