Friday, May 27, 2011

Ditching is Fun

So, the beach didn't work out today, but Senior Ditch Day was awesome anyway. My friend Katie and I decided to drive down to Victoria Gardens, an out-door shopping mall somewhat close to where we live. We had so much fun. The weather was gorgeous and we walked around to our hearts' content. We went into a high end pet store to look at the puppies they had for sale, and then looked in H&M, Forever 21, Hot Topic, Claire's and Aeropostale. We, being the nerds that we are, proceeded to spend a full 30-45 minutes in Border's, which is a book store. We both really love to read. After Border's, we got some Panda Express and wandered around a little more. That was when we saw the Apple store and decided to go in. We spent a full hour in there. We played with the MacBook Pro for a little while, but mostly we played with the iPhone 4. I think I'm in love. That phone is amazingly cool. Apple has some really nice products with some really nice features. I'm exhausted, so I'm going to sleep now. Sorry if this post is a little all over the place, but if I didn't blog about this now, it would have been another week before I got to it.
Loves   :)
p.s. My quest for a new purse seems to be never ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment