Friday, May 13, 2011

My Life in the Past Week or So


Things are finally calming down. I finished my AP tests this week. I think I passed them all, with the exception of Spanish. I hope I passed it, but I'm not sure that I did. Swim is done. League finals were last week and we were awesome. The banquet was tonight at my house, since we have a pool. I got thrown in, since I was the girls' captain.
I went to an Angels' game with my brother on Tuesday. We had so much fun, and the Angels won, so that's a bonus.

Prom is tomorrow! I'm getting my hair done in the morning and then my friend is coming over so we can help each other get ready. We're going down to Long Beach to spend the evening on a huge yacht. It's going to be so much fun and I really can't wait. I promise to take a bunch of pictures and do a huge prom post on Sunday or Monday. School is winding down. There's about twenty senior days left between now and graduation. Its getting so close! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. There's so many good, end of the year things to look forward to. I feel like May just started and now we're two whole weeks in. I hope the rest of the month goes by this fast.      :)
Loves


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did well on all your AP test! I'm so proud of you little smarty pants :) Have fun at prom! Post pictures as soon as you can!!!
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete