Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom!

Prom was amazing. I had such a good time. The venue was awesome, the food was actually really good and it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves. After we got back to school, at like 2 in the morning, my friend Katie and I went to Denny's for onion rings and french fries. Yum. Here's some pictures from the event. I'll probably be posting more as people upload to Facebook, but this is what I have so far.
Me and Katie before the dance,

and on the bus.

Our boat.

Me and my friend Kyle.

Me, Tawny, Katie and Arpita before boarding the boat.

Me and my friend Kendra. (We were on the roof of the boat, and it was cold and windy.)

Hanging out on the lower level.

Back on the roof after the wind died down. Plus, we were hot from dancing. :)

Our big huge, giant group. Prom was such a blast and I am so glad that I went. I didn't think, as a freshman, that I would bother with prom, but it was a fun, worthwhile experience.
Loves

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun babe!! You all look so beautiful, and I freaking love your bangs :) You, and your dress, are gorgeous and I love you :)
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, dear! you won the plushie giveaway! I blogged about it- it has more info in the post<3

    congrats!!!

    love, polly :):)

    ReplyDelete