Monday, September 19, 2011

A to Z

I'm jumping on the band wagon with this A to Z post.


A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: Extra long twin. Stupid dorm :/
C. Chore that you hate: Weeding. Ugh.
D. Dogs: At home with the rest of my family.
E. Essential start to your day: Shower and several cups of coffee
F. Favorite color: black or red or purple
G. Gold or Silver: White gold. I'm not super fond of yellow gold.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Full time student looking for part time work
K. Kids: none, yet.
L. Live: New Mexico
M. Mother’s name: Rebecca
N. Nicknames: Dithy (only to my Pake)
O. Overnight hospital stays: never
P. Pet peeves: clutter/dust
Q. Quote from a movie: "Thank you, for summing that up." Hiccup, How to Train Your Dragon
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: A younger brother and two younger sisters
U. Underwear: comfy ones
V. Vegetable you hate: um...weird ones?
W. What makes you run late: Waiting on others
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Only at the dentist
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don't cook much but I do spread peanut butter on Oreos. Best snack ever!
Z. Zoo animal: Snow Leopards. I could watch them all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment