Thursday, May 10, 2012

13/66

So, I finished I Chronicles today. It was a little hard to get through because there were a lot of names and records and numbers, and the events were pretty much the same as I Kings, but from a different perspective. It was neat to see the different perspective though, and it gave some insight to what happened in I Kings. Another thing I finished this week? My second semester of my first year of college! I'm so happy to be done, and quite relieved as well. Spring semester is rough, but, by the grace of God, I managed. I move out of the dorms tomorrow, and I could not be more excited. Living in the dorms is an experience to be sure, and I'm glad I did it, but it's time to move on. This weekend, I'm just going to hang out and rest, since next week is going to be crazy busy with stuff for the play. And my mom is coming a week from tomorrow! I'm so stoked. I'm really close with my mom and I'm bummed that I won't see her for Mother's Day, but she'll be here in a week and I'll take her out for dinner or something. I can't wait, but for now, I have laundry to finish and packing to do.
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment