Wednesday, May 23, 2012

14-15/66 and an update

I finished the book of Ezra today, and II Chronicles a few days ago. Ezra was pretty neat because the Israelites returned from their exile in Babylon. They got permission from the king to rebuild the temple. I've never read Ezra before, so I enjoyed it a lot. And I made it through II Chronicles too. There was a lot more detail about the kings of Judah and how they did or didn't serve God. There was a lesson in every story, although some were harder to see than others. That's something I have to remember constantly as I read through the Bible this year. Everything in there is in there for a reason, so everything is important, especially because it is the word of God.

 So, other than being thoughtful, I've been doing other things as well. I drove home on Sunday and went straight to my friend's Baccalaureate ceremony. It's hard to believe that I was attending my own ceremony just one year ago. It's crazy how time passes. I also got to see my brother play the second round of CIF golf on Monday. He didn't play super well, but I was happy to have the chance to see him play. The rest of the week, I'll be hanging out, unpacking all my junk and getting ready to go to Phoenix on Sunday. Work doesn't start until June 7, so I still have plenty of time to just relax, which I'm really looking forward to.  And, I'll definitely be playing with my new iPhone a lot too, haha.

 Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment