Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pinterest Finds, Vol. 2

Hello again, everyone! I'm back again for round two of things I've pinned in the last week. I must say that this feature has added a whole new dimension to my pinning sprees. I'm more excited, if that's even possible, to pin things because I know that later in the week I might be sharing that very pin with all of you! It's really lots of fun, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1. I love roses. They are, without a doubt, my favorite flower. Roses I can wear, now that's impossible to resist. These rose bud studs are to die for.

2. I also really love cats. And I love tattoos. And then I saw this pin, and was like, "Why not?" Maybe someday, ha.
*broken link*

3. I'm not much of a cook, but that doesn't stop me from pinning delicious looking food, and these wraps look like they are to die for. Maybe I'll have to train myself to be a better cook...

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Love ya!

My Pinterest page/username: mtolsma


No comments:

Post a Comment