Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pinterest Finds, Vol. 5

A productive week on Pinterest almost always means a very non-productive school week. Last week was definitely one of those weeks, but I pinned so many cute things, so naturally I consider it time well spent.

1. This outfit is absolutely adorable, and I might just have to go out and get me a nice maxi skirt and jean jacket to wear this summer. This looks just so fresh and easy and is probably super comfortable.

2. I know. Another Disney-related pin. I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. Beauty and the Beast is only one of my most favorite Disney movies EVER.

3. Okay, this pin is actually super practical and brilliant. These are 15 ways to get the most out of your tiny bathroom, and some of these are just genius. I will definitely be using this in my apartment next semester.

My Pinterest page/username: mtolsma



No comments:

Post a Comment