Friday, September 10, 2010

Chaos

Oh my goodness. It has certainly been a while. Time seems very short these days. Between cross country practice*, homework, guitar and random daily things, nearly a week has gone by since I visited last. Despite the fact that I'm so busy, I haven't really had anything to blog about. Things have been pretty quiet, if being up to my eyeballs in business can be counted as quiet. Today was a really good day though. Today is Friday, which always makes the day a little brighter and there are only 33 school weeks left until graduation. The time seems so much shorter when cut into weeks instead of months. My application to the University of New Mexico has been sent in, and I should hear back within a couple of weeks. I'm so excited. UNM is my dream school and I can't wait to go and live there. I'm pretty confident that I'll get in, but one can never be too sure. I just pray that UNM is God's plan for me. I pray that my love of the school comes from God and that He is guiding me there. I feel a lot more at ease about my future, knowing that God is planning every step of the way. I still worry, but I can definitely tell a difference between me and my friends who don't believe God is guiding their lives. They are so stressed about the future and dreading a time they should be anticipating. I'm so thankful that God is good.
Love, Meredith
*I do not run cross country. I'm the team manager. Running for fun? No thanks. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment