Thursday, September 23, 2010

Immaturity

If any of you follow Survivor, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I mean really, how old are these people? Okay, rant over. It's not for me to judge, but sometimes it's hard. So anyway, this has been a pretty good week. School is going well, and the all important Bell Game is tomorrow night.My fingers are crossed. We had a humiliating loss last year, and it is now time for us to redeem ourselves.
image via Google
Tomorrow I get to watch Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail in my Brit Lit class. We took the test on the medieval period today and as a reward we get to watch a totally inaccurate movie! Woot! I love satire and sarcasm. Sarcasm is a lost art form, I think. Not many can use it correctly and even fewer understand what it means or when it's being used. It's almost a shame, but then I remember that sometimes it's more fun that way. 
Love, Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment