Thursday, February 2, 2012

2/66

So, I'm a couple of days behind on this post, but I finished the book of Exodus on January 31. And suddenly, it's February! Where did January go? Time is funny that way. It seems to drag on forever, yet I'm always surprised by the changing weeks and months. I've been doing my best to stay busy, but there's still no luck on the job search. I'll have to keep looking, I guess. I did join a book club though. I'm really excited. We're going to try and read one book a month. The book for February is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I'm very excited. My classes are going well and my homework load is pretty light, thankfully. There are a lot of really cool things going on this semester and I feel really at home here, which is a huge relief. I get homesick for California at times, but for the most part, I'm really happy with where I'm at in life. I just have to remember to not worry about the future so much. Sometimes I overwhelm myself because I stress about things that are years away. But, when I remember to just relax and enjoy what I'm doing right now, I find life much more enjoyable.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment