Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday 2012

Today was my first Super Bowl away from my family. I'm not super into sports, but the Super Bowl is something that I watch with my dad and brother every year. I was kinda bummed to have to watch it without them this year (especially because they explain some of the finer points of the game to me :) but I had a great time today anyway. I went to the Mission, my youth group house (and home next semester!) to watch the game and hang out. I don't like either team, but I dislike the Patriots more than I dislike the Giants, so I was pleased with the result of the game, although the last 57 seconds were pretty stressful. I can get pretty excited about games that I happen to watch on T.V. When the game was over, I stuck around to watch The Voice. I've never seen it before, but I have to say that I actually enjoyed it. I think I'll be watching the whole season now. Tomorrow is the start of another week, but I've fallen into a routine and am enjoying this semester of school quite a bit. I'll have to do another post to highlight the internship I have this semester through the honors program. That is seriously the best part of my week. For now, I need to go to bed so I can wake up for an 8 am class tomorrow.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment