Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love: A to Z

Saw this post on Krista's blog, so I figured I'd get a Valentine's Day post in, even though I am single. :)
*Disney Love*

Admiring beautiful things on Pinterest
Books
Chocolate with peanut butter
Disney movies
Ewan McGregor
Foreign languages
God
Having meaningful conversations with people I care about
Ink, as in tattoos. I think that, when they are well done, they are beautiful pieces of art.
Joking around with friends
Kitties-more specifically, my kitty who is back home waiting for me. I miss her a bunch.
Listening to good music
Make-up, I just wish I knew how it apply it better...
Newsboys-super awesome band
Opening my mailbox to find a letter from a friend
Pepperoni and mushroom pizza
Quiet
Roses
Sleeping
Treating myself to something new every once in a while
Underwire. Random, I know, but I appreciate a good bra when I find one, haha.
Vanilla soft serve ice cream
Weekends spent immersed in a good book, or watching a good T.V. show
X-citing plans for the future
Yellowstone National Park-I would love to go back someday.
Zooey Deschanel-how adorable is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment