Sunday, February 26, 2012

4/66

So, I finished Numbers today. There was more to it than I had previously thought, which was cool. Next up, Deuteronomy.
This weekend, I've been taking it easy. Last week was crazy busy, so I've been recovering, haha. Thankfully this week isn't anywhere near as hectic, so that's a plus. I have part two of my job interview tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, because I really want this job. Hopefully, everything goes well. I'll keep you posted on the details. Besides that, my week is pretty quiet. I have a midterm on Thursday, but that's about it. I am definitely going to rest a lot this week. I'll probably do another currently post later this week, since I will have time, and I have a new website that I'm obsessing over. Still really anticipating going home though, so that part will be the same, most likely. Any of you have anything you're looking forward to?
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment