Thursday, March 8, 2012

5/66

I'm a little ahead of schedule, but I finished Deuteronomy! I'm so excited and proud of myself for staying accountable and keeping up with the reading. At this point, I feel like I have no excuses. I made it through the first five books even with a busy college schedule. I can and will finish. By January 1, 2013, I will have read through the entire Bible. I can't wait.  
So, I get to home tomorrow (!) which is super exciting. It will be a long drive, but I'll have good company along the way. I also had a job interview via Skype this morning. It was for a position on staff at a summer camp back home. I think it went really well, so I'm hoping that I get the job, not just because I need a job, but also because I loved going to camp as a kid, so now that I'm older, I want to help make camp a good experience for the next generation. I know that this job would be so fulfilling in so many different ways.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment