Friday, March 30, 2012

Currently

I got a library card today! I nerded out in the library and found new books to read. Yay!

Loving: The fact that March is almost over. This month was exhausting, in a good way. I had a few job interviews, went home for a few days, went to class, had some tests, went away with youth group for a weekend, and lined up a job for this summer. All good things, to be sure, but I'm ready for April because after April comes May! I'm way looking forward to May.

Thinking About: How much I missed out on in high school by not joining cross country. I went for a run today and did 3 miles in less than 40 minutes. Not a killer time by any means, but if I had joined the team in high school, I would have trained for races and gotten much better. Silly, stubborn me who thought running was horrible.

Anticipating: The weekend. I have Bible study tomorrow morning, and then I'm helping a friend with a fundraising dinner tomorrow night. I may not get to sleep in much this weekend, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to relax and just hang out. I'm also glad that I have concrete plans for the weekend as opposed to just sitting around my dorm doing nothing.

Listening to: Britt Nicole's new song, All This Time. I love this song and I love Britt Nicole. Listening to her makes me think of one of my good friends, and helps me feel less homesick.

Eating: A chicken salad with carrots and broccoli. I've been trying to eat better, but with on campus dining, eating better means eating pretty much nothing but salad and veggies...I'm not complaining though. It wasn't that hard to change what I ate and the grilled chicken that I get for my salads is delicious.

Wishing: That it was May! I'm so ready for this semester to be over. I just want to go home and relax by the pool and enjoy a few weeks off before work starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment