Thursday, March 15, 2012

6/66

I'm back from my California vacation. It was way too short, but it was a lot of fun. Our beach day was my absolute favorite, and I can't wait to go back. I even enjoyed myself at Disneyland, despite the huge crowds. I miss being at home, but I love living in Albuquerque. Tomorrow, I leave for a retreat with my youth group and then classes start on Monday. I have eight more weeks of classes and one week of finals and then my first year of college is done! I got a job for this summer, which is super awesome. I'll be working at a Christian camp in California, so I'll for sure be going home this summer, which I'm very happy about. And then, as the title suggests, I finished the book of Joshua today. I'm still a few days ahead of schedule, but I'm enjoying every step of this journey. So, yeah. That's my life right now. Things are going well and I'm very content with where I am right now. Life's good.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment