Monday, March 5, 2012

Currently

*a picture of how I spent my afternoon*

Obsessing over: Pilates. I found an awesome website that has great videos. I'm totally getting my butt kicked, but in a good way.

Working on: Thankfully, not much. I took all of my midterms already, so I just have a Spanish quiz on Wednesday and an essay to write for the same class. This week is pretty chill and I am super thankful for that.

Thinking about: A little bit of everything. I've got a lot on my mind and too much time on my hands, so my thoughts just wander. It's not entirely unwelcome though. Sometimes I just need to let my thoughts run wild for a bit so that when I have something specific I have to think about, I can focus better because the excess stuff is easier to push away, you know?

Anticipating: Going home. Friday can't come soon enough. 

Listening to: iTunes. I'm trying to put together a playlist for the drive on Friday, but I keep getting distracted by all of the music that I forgot I had.

Eating: Peanut butter and oreos, pretty much the best snack ever, although not the healthiest.

Wishing: That I had an iPhone. It's a superficial thing to be wishing for, but I really want one. Hopefully I can afford one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment