Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Burritos, Skating and Target

Today has officially been labeled a 'Good Day'. I bought a new skirt, which always makes me happy and I spent quality time with a quality friend, which makes me even happier. This evening will be spent reminiscing with some of my other quality friends. After spending too many days stuck in my house with a severe head cold, the ability to go out and do stuff is really awesome, for lack of a better adjective. I should really be finishing up my summer homework right now, but, as per usual, I find too many things to do instead, this blog now being one of them. Hopefully my work ethic will pick up once school starts, because otherwise I am in big trouble. My study habits could definitely use some work. The idea of going back to school makes me sick, but the sooner we start, the sooner we finish and the sooner I graduate. I'm excited for graduation. I'm excited for college. I'm excited for the future, but I'm also nervous and a little scared. And now...I'm babbling. Time for me to stop typing and find something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment