Monday, August 23, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas

Ah, life. It's really amazing how the little things can make or break a day. I think I'm going to enjoy my classes this year. I don't know that I've ever said that after a first day of school and really meant it. Because of the classes I am taking, many of them are small in size despite our district's budget cuts. Most of the teachers I have this year are teachers that I've had in the past, which is nice. One of the two that I haven't had before seems really cool. The other one? Not so much. I'll deal though. It's not like I can expect to love EVERYTHING about school. It just wouldn't be school without something or someone to dislike. I'm overall happy with the classes that I chose to take and am excited about this school year. I've yet to feel like a senior, however. I don't think that aspect of it will hit me until the end of the year and graduation preparations begin. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised at how well my day went, though. Putting it all in God's hands helped a lot. Hopefully my homework load will be a little lighter this year than it was last year.
I took this picture before school this morning for no real reason. I got up too early and had some time to kill, so now you all benefit because you get to see my smiling face. :)
(Totally kidding)
Well, there was no official homework for tonight, but my French and Spanish skills need some brushing up, so I'm going to go work on that. I'll try and think of something interesting to blog about next time so I don't keep boring you with lame everyday stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment