Friday, August 20, 2010

Yes, Really

Not much to report on this end. Dinner last night was good, driving was fine and today was uneventful. My last real day of summer vacation and nothing happened. Beowulf is decent, not the worst summer assignment I've ever had, but still a drag. This post is definitely going to be short. Since my day bored me, I'm choosing not to bore you. You're welcome. I think I've decided that people shouldn't blog unless they have a real life to blog about. I don't have a life, but I'm going to continue anyway. Crazy, huh? I was browsing through some old pictures today and found a really adorable one of my cat.
Her name is Smudge. Highly original. She is slightly crazy, but in a good way. Random moment of the week has now been taken care of. Oh, who am I kidding? Everything about this blog is random. That's just the way it's going to be. Transitions aren't really my thing. There's too much effort involved for that. Jumping is easier. Now, as my favorite Winnie the Pooh character always said, TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment