Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Procrastination

There is such a thrill in reading a book that can make you cry. There is an even bigger thrill in a book that will make you cry every time you read it. I'm an avid reader, so I can tell you that it doesn't happen a lot, but when it does, I'm in seventh heaven. Most of the books that make me cry don't make anyone else cry, however. I'm just a sap, that's all.
This book makes me cry at the same spot every time. I know that it's coming up, and I still can't help myself. It's an excellent read, however, and I would definitely suggest that you read it.
I am not ashamed to admit that this is another novel that brings me to tears. I love Anne Shirley and I always will. There are eight total books in the series. I've read them all, but the seventh and eighth one drag on just a tad. The first six are excellent, however. This is a classic no one should pass by.

Hasta luego!
(all images via google)

No comments:

Post a Comment